Mark your calendars on July 20-24, 2016, for the
15th International Fragile X Conference in
San Antonio, Texas at the Marriott Rivercenter!
The National Fragile X Foundation’s biennial international conference presents a unique opportunity where researchers and parents can interact throughout the conference. Many researchers have commented on the experience of socializing with the parents of children with Fragile X, and how the experience has motivated them or reinvigorated their enthusiasm to make a difference in the lives of persons with this disability. The majority of the conference sessions are “Family-Friendly” and cover all three Fragile X-associated Disorders (FXS, FXTAS, FXPOI), with the greatest number of sessions focusing on FXS. In addition to the family-friendly sessions there are many scientific and technical sessions. Some of the benefits from attending include:
- Discover the latest research by some of the world’s leading Fragile X experts.
- Learn new techniques, behavioral interventions and coping strategies.
- Connect with researchers, clinicians, educators, psychologists and parents.
- Get the support you need.
- Start new lifelong friendship and reconnect with old friends.
- See more at: https://fragilex.org/community/international-fragile-x-conference/#sthash.fia6WkeW.dpuf